Glide Fast 300K For Men
Introducing the latest and fastest at-home hair removal device, the Glide Fast 300K For Men.
- Award winning products
- Free Shipping within Australia
- Exclusive Extended Warranty, when purchasing through Silkn.com.au
- Beware of counterfeit products
How Hair Removal Works
Introducing the latest and fastest at-home hair removal device, the Glide Fast 300K For Men. Now you can remove unwanted hair from the entire body in just 20 minutes and with 300,000 flashes per device, you’ll get a lifetime of use. The light and easy to hold Glide Fast 300K For Men can be used by both women and men and is ideal for use all over the body including lower legs, underarms and forearms. The Glide Fast 300K For Men offers two methods of hair removal - Gliding and Pulsing, both of which can be done faster than any other hair removal device available in the market. Say goodbye to unwanted hair and hello to smooth, silky skin!
Who can use it?
in general, light based hair removal is not suitable for naturally darker skin tones. The Glide Fast 300K For Men features a built-in skin colour sensor that measures the complexion and will only work on suitable skin tones. This safety feature will not allow you to treat skin that is too dark or too tanned Whilst black and dark brown hair works best with the Glide Fast 300K For Men, lighter brown hairs also respond however they may need a few more treatments. Red, white, grey and blonde hair may show a response and will require more treatments. Both men and women can use the Glide Fast 300K For Men. However, due to our biological differences, male hair may require a few more sessions to achieve the desired results.
- 300,000 pulses per device, no refill cartridges are needed
- Ultra fast! Treat your entire body in just 20 minutes
- Safe to use on both the face and body
- Built in safety sensor
- Suitable for most skin tones
- Five energy levels and adjustable speeds: from 1 to 3 second intervals
- FDA approved
- Features five energy levels
- Treatment area: 3cm ²
- Also suitable for darker complexions
- Can be used after sun exposure
- Easy-to-hold hand held device
- No refill cartridges needed
- Includes smart Silk’n App to plan treatment and save time
Safety comes first with the Glide Fast 300K For Men. HPL technology uses a fraction of the energy level used in professional light-based hair removal equipment.The lower energy levels reduce the potential to cause harm or complications whilst still removing unwanted hair.
Light based hair removal is not suitable for naturally darker skin tones or tanned skin.The device features a built-in skin colour sensor that measures the complexion and will only work on suitable skin tones.This feature will not allow you to treat skin that is too dark or too tanned.
No eyewear is needed with the Glide Fast 300K For Men. The built-in safety sensor stops the device from emitting a light pulse if the device is not pressed up against the skin.
Before and after
Also suitable for use ondarker complexions
Hair removal with pulsed light is not suitable for people with a naturally dark complexion. However, as opposed to other devices, Silk’n Glide’s energy level can be set to a lower energy level. This allows a wider spectrum of skin colours to be treated, ranging all the way to the darker complexions. Extra safetyis offered by a built-in skin colour sensor. Consult the skin colour chart to see if Silk’n Glide is suitable for you. You will also find more information about skin colours in the FAQ section.
Also suitable fortanned skin
Pulsed light hair removal treatment is not normally advisable after sun exposure. This is different with Silk’n Glide. After sun exposure using Silk’n Glide poses no problems whatsoever. The lowest energy level (1) of Silk’n Glide was designed especially for safe use after exposure to the sun, or if you’re planning to soak up some sun directly after treatment. You can use Silk’n Glide immediately after sun exposure without any cares, as long as you use the lowest energy level.”
- Treatments 1-4 - plan two weeks apart
- Treatments 5-7 - plan four weeks apart
- Treatments 8+ - treat as needed until desired results are achieved.
- 1. It is common for hair to appear as if it’s still growing for up to two weeks after a treatment. This process is known as “ejection”: this is the affected hair making its way to the surface where it will fall out naturally.
- 2. Because our hair grows in three different stages,only hair in the active growth stage will be affected by the hair removal treatment. This is why you’ll need to complete multiple sessions, to ensure you treat all hair during an active growth stage.
- . Before beginning a session ensure that the skin being treated is free of moisturisers and lotions. Clean with mild soap and water and towel dry.
- . Hair should be shaved down to skin level.
- . Avoid sun exposure on the areas to be treated for at least four weeks.