Infinity G 500K
A ground-breaking new technology, combining both Galvanic and Optical Energy sources for supreme at home hair removal.
- Now 500,000 pulses per device, no refill cartridges are needed
- Award winning products
- Free Shipping within Australia
- Exclusive Extended Warranty, when purchasing through Silkn.com.au
- Beware of counterfeit products
Infinity G Hair Removal Galvanic & Microcurrent Energy
Silk’n presents a new technique in hair removal. A technique which is revolutionary in many ways and which renders obsolete traditional hair removal methods such as shaving, plucking and waxing. The Silk’n Infinity G can used by both women and men and is ideal for use on lower legs, underarms, forearms, bikini line and face. Unlike other hair removal devices available, the Silk’n Infinity G utilizes eHPL, a ground-breaking new technology, combining both Galvanic and Optical Energy sources to remove undesired hair growth for long term results without the stubble, ingrown hairs, redness or other irritation. It is furthermore the most revolutionary method of hair removal at home and is already regarded as the gold standard. Infinitely smooth skin, without any pain or irritation is finally at your fingertips! Galvanic and Optical Energy
Who can use it?
The Silk’n Infinity G is the first device from Silk’n that is suitable for all skin colours and nearly all hair colours. Up until now it wasn't possible to remove blonde, grey and red hairs permanently with a home-use device. In addition, people with darker skin tones didn't have a permanent solution for home hair removal. Thanks to Silk’n being at the forefront of technology, they were able to develop a revolutionary new technique, eHPL™ which allows nearly all hair and skin colours , including even the darkest skin tones to be treated for the first time. Adding to the already globally renowned HPL™ technology, eHPL™ uses a combination of Galvanic Energy and Optical Energy, the synergy of which allows hairs to be removed more efficiently, as it opens the skin pores and allows the light pulses to optimally reach the hair follicles. This has the advantage of being able to destroy the hair follicle more effectively leading to a reduction in hair growth after each treatment. As the skin pores remain open a little while after the treatment, one can apply a body lotion for perfect skin care, resulting in silky smooth skin with a radiant glow. The skin pores soon after close by themselves. Suitable for all skin colours!
- Safe for all skin colours
- Galvanic and Optical Energy sources for supreme hair removal
- 500,000 pulses per device, no refill cartridges are needed
- Bluetooth Pulse counter
- eHPL light for effective removal of unwanted hair
- 92% hair reduction after last treatment
- Full-body treatment in less than 20 minutes
- Safe to use on both the face and body
- Can be used by both women and men
- Skin colour sensor for superior safety
- Can be used at home or on the go
- Comes with a multipurpose case
- Easy-to-hold hand held device
- Includes smart Silk’n App to remind you when you due for a treatment
- More info click here
Safety comes first with Silk’n Infinity G
HPL™ (Home Pulsed Light) technologyin Silk’n Infinity G - is able to achieve long-term hair removal results at a fraction of the energy level used in other light-sourced hair removal equipment.
The low energy used in Silk’n Infinity G reduces its potential to cause harm or complications and contributes to your overall safety.
Silk’n Infinity G protects your skin
Up Until now it wasn't possible to remove blonde, grey and red hairs effectively with a home-use device.
In addition, people with darker skin tones didn't have a long term solution for home-use hair removal.Silk’n Iinfinity is the first device that is suitable for all skin colours and nearly all hair colours.Silk’n Infinity G comes with a built-in skin colour sensor that is designed to measure the complexion of the applied surface and enables energy levels according to skin complexion.
Furthermore, the 3cm² treatment surface, through which pulses of light are delivered, is recessed inside the device. This enables the Silk’n Infinity G to protect your skin by avoiding direct contact between the treatment surface and the skin.
Silk’n Infinity G protects your eyes.
Silk’n Infinity G has a built in safety feature for eye protection. It has been designed so that a light pulse cannot be emitted when the treatment surface is facing open.
Unmatched safety features!
Before and after
Safe for all skin colours
Hair removal with pulsed light is not suitable for people with a naturally dark complexion. However, as opposed to other devices, Silk’n Infinity’s is safe for all skin colours ranging all the way to the darker complexions. Extra safetyis offered by a built-in skin colour sensor. Consult the skin colour chart to see if Silk’n Infinity is suitable for you.
Also suitable for tanned skin
Pulsed light hair removal treatment is not normally advisable after sun exposure. This is different with Silk’n Infinity. After sun exposure using Silk’n Infinity poses no problems whatsoever. The lowest energy level (1) of Silk’n Infinity was designed especially for safe use after exposure to the sun, or if you’re planning to soak up some sun directly after treatment. You can use Silk’n Infinity immediately after sun exposure without any cares, as long as you use the lowest energy level.”
- Treatments 1-4 - plan two weeks apart
- Treatments 5-7 - plan four weeks apart
- Treatments 8+ - treat as needed until desired results are achieved.
- Before beginning a session ensure that the skin being treated is free of moisturisers and lotions. Clean with mild soap and water and towel dry.
- Hairs should be shaved down to skin level.
- Avoid sun exposure on the areas to be treated for at least four weeks.
- 1. When your treatment session has been completed turn Silk’n Infinity G off by giving the CENTRAL BUTTON an extended press. Be sure to remember the last energy level settingyou used, as it will not be restored when turning Silk’n Infinity on again.
- 2. Unplug the ADAPTOR cord from the electrical outlet.
- 3. After every hair removal session clean your Silk’n Infinity G device, especially the TREATMENT SURFACE.
- 4. After cleaning, it is recommended to store your Silk’n Infinity G device in its original box, and keep it away from water.